Founded in 1818 and headquartered in Boston, we have combined prudent management with well-timed acquisitions to evolve from a modest savings bank to a full-service commercial bank to meet your financial needs. With approximately $24 billion in assets and more than 120 locations in eastern Massachusetts, southern and coastal New Hampshire, and Rhode Island, we have the size, stability, technology and knowledge to deliver custom-tailored financial solutions in a convenient way.
Whether you’re a consumer, business executive, investor, government agency or not-for-profit organization, Eastern Bank has the financial products to help you save, manage your money, build for the future or protect your assets.
• We have an array of checking and savings accounts, online banking, mobile banking, branches that open at 7 a.m. and on Sundays, and many loan and insurance products.
• We are a top lender to small businesses while serving their deposit needs.
• We advise businesses both large and small in all areas of finance, including capital markets activities, equipment leasing, cash management, commercial real estate, international trade and foreign exchange services.
• We provide the depth of product and financial expertise required by our Eastern Wealth Management clients, both individual and institutional.
• Our subsidiaries include Eastern Insurance, the largest independent insurance agency headquartered in New England.